Exposure to asbestos is a health risk, and damaging to the environment. Despite laws and regulations to control its use, handling and disposal, it is still widely present worldwide. How can you control your environment and protect your employees?
Every year, almost 2 million tons of asbestos still finds its way into buildings and installations. When processing or removing asbestos and asbestos-containing material, asbestos fibers are released. These fibers form a potential health risk for employees who are working with asbestos-containing materials.
How can we help?
Our dedicated team of experts will be pleased to give you advice on your asbestos related issue. We can also inform you about the asbestos laws and regulations that apply to your country.
Do you need to:
- Develop an asbestos standard and implement it?
- Understand the laws and regulations in all relevant countries?
- Advise and train staff who work with asbestos materials?
- Investigate the presence of asbestos in buildings, equipment or soil?
- Determine the associated risks?
Please find our asbestos services in the menu on the right.