Do you want to set yourself apart and focus on the future by making your products more sustainable? With the Cradle to Cradle certification process you can make your products demonstrably more sustainable step by step, so that they fit within the idea of a circular economy. And you? You will save on costs, add value to your products for your clients and allow innovation and creativity to blossom within your organisation and with your suppliers.
The idea of Cradle to Cradle helps entrepreneurs to design their products in a more intelligent fashion. By removing harmful substances from products, the separate materials can be fully reused or returned to nature. The creators of the Cradle to Cradle process, Michael Braungart and William McDonough, wrote the books Cradle to Cradle and The Upcycle. SGS Search commissioned these publications to be published in Dutch.
Why is the Cradle to Cradle Certified Product Standard interesting for you?
- Improve the quality of your products
- Reduce environmental costs and safety costs in the product chain
- Enhance your market position with a distinguishing certificate
- The certificate is internationally acknowledged
- Meet the growing demand for the Cradle to Cradle certificate
- Stimulate creativity and innovation within an organisation
- Your products will fit within a circular economy
The Cradle to Cradle Certified Product Standard is both comprehensive and demanding. It calls for a changed view on the design, use and reuse of a product. We would like to help you determine whether the Cradle to Cradle Certified Product Standard is suitable for you and what it can mean for you. You can then make a well-informed decision and hopefully join the ever-growing group of entrepreneurs with national and international success stories soon.
Cradle to Cradle® is a trademark of MBDC
What can we do for you?
Get information about our servicesRequest information